Fork Lift Truck Qualification RTW
On a monthly basis Total People run Fork Lift Truck courses for learners who are receipt of job seekers allowance and nominated by their Job centre adviser.
Accredited by RTITB, this is a 6 day course covering a full Fork Lift Truck training in tandem with a NVQ Level 2 qualification in Counter Balance Operations.
You will achieve:
- A certificate of basic training for a counterbalance fork lift truck
- NVQ level two Fork lift truck.
This qualification requires you to demonstrate practical competence against industry standard units as well as providing detailed descriptions about their understanding in operating a fork lift truck.
During the course you will complete the following activities:
- Prepare the fork lift truck for driving or manoeuvring;
- Operate, move or manoeuvre the fork lift truck;
- Select, transfer and position loads using a fork lift truck;
- Undertake post operational checks for fork lift trucks;
- Load a vehicle;
- Unload a vehicle;
- Health, safety and security at work.
- Undertake tests in; Pre-check, Theory and Driving
Where would I train?
The Fork Lift Truck course can be completed in Total People’s Telford Centre, click here for address and directions.
What you will need when booking on a Fork Lift Truck RTW course:
- Form of ID (i.e. passport , driving licence, NI card, union card);
- If you are currently in receipt of Job Seekers allowance to gain funding for this course, you will need confirmation from your local Job Centre (i.e. appointment letter).
- PPE Safety boots
In addition, Fork Lift Truck training can be delivered for learners currently studying a NVQ in warehouses, commercial training in the workplace or at the Total People center. Therefore if you are currently working but not qualified to drive a Fork Lift Truck, contact us above for more information.