About the apprenticeship
National Intensive, Wythenshawe is searching for an Admin Support Apprentice to assist the team. The role will be varied with the successful candidate being enthusiastic, reliable, willing with good basic computer skills, an understanding of base social media technology will also be useful.
Core activities for the role will include many of the following;
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries, directing as appropriate
- Web chat on line enquiries support
- Computer useage and loading of data
- Ordering supplies
- Dealing with post and emails
- Photocopying, filing
- Other general admin and business support activities as reasonably directed
This is a an opportunity to earn and learn with a supportive employer, looking to offer a full time position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship process if not before hand.pying, filing, post etc.
The stated wage will be reviewed after three months based on progress made.
- Full time position planned for the right candidate based on successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finance at the time