About the apprenticeship
Although we ‘repair’ vehicles none of that happens here. It’s an office with a total of 7 staff.
- Working as part of a small, friendly team, your role is to liaise with accident repair centres on a daily basis, updating our database
- Dealing with queries from drivers and repair centres
- Completing accident claim forms over the phone and liaising with insurers
- General administration duties
- A good introduction to the insurance world where there are opportunities for career development
A full-time position may be offered following successful completion of the apprenticeship process.