About the apprenticeship
The apprentice will provide the Warehouse approval to ship goods or reject them with the factory and arrange reprints and then liaise with the customer service department a new ETA. Sometimes there will be a need to contact customers to let them know of any issues during production.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for checking all pre-production lanyards and cards against customer per-approved artwork
- Responsible for checking all post-production lanyards and cards then giving approval to ship
- Chasing the factory for queries and rejections
- Archiving physical samples of lanyards and cards for future reference
- Speaking to customers about any problems during production and making them aware
- Keeping the production inbox up to date via Outlook
- Learn to create artwork and proofs which are uploaded to customers for approval
A full-time position may become available for the right candidate upon successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time.