About the apprenticeship
The purpose of this post initially is to provide general administrative support to the New Product Introduction Teams, as well as the ownership of certain administrative tasks across the department. The post holder will gain knowledge and experience working alongside Project Managers and Coordinators on a variety of accounts.
The role will be highly administrative and requires close attention to detail with high levels of IT literacy. Predominantly this is an office based internal role but some customer contact will be required.
To apply for this role you should be proactive and enthusiastic and looking to progress your career within Project Management and the Health and Beauty Sector.
Following training, the initial key duties of the post are as follows;
- Bill of Material admin, Creation of and amendments to all finished goods Bills of Materials onto internal systems
- Carry out any required BOM amendments as required by a Project Manager / Coordinator
- Carry out any required packing specification changes as required by a Project Manager / Coordinator
- Create and manage any required stock requisitions
- Pre-Production standards, including obtaining components, arranging filling, packaging, forms and posting
- General sample posting
- Daily and weekly attendance to internal Planning meetings as an NPI representative
- Responsible for two way feedback between Planning and the NPI Project Managers
- Attendance to Customer meetings as and when required
- Attendance to internal Project meetings as and when required
- System report running
- Carry out other associated projects related duties as determined by the NPI & Demand Manager
Following training, the development and progression opportunities within this role are:
- To manage any required BOM amendments for designated Customers through the relevant site NPI process, liaising directly with Customers on their requirements
- To manage any required amendments to or creation of Packaging Specification requests as and when required