About the apprenticeship
You will spend the time until you have obtained/or have a driving licence learning some of the job with the business owner. You will be working in the field and when competent, a company car will be available. This is a very good opportunity for the right person.
The job is to learn how to provide the highest level of service, maintenance and repairs to large industrial cooling systems called chillers. These machines are at the top of the cooling industry. The job can be very easy some days, but others can be very demanding and stressful. Also, the job includes heavy lifting and carrying also working part of the time outside in various weather conditions.
Duties will include:
- Three-year apprenticeship in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Learning to maintain and repair industrial chillers
- You will learn multiple interchangeable skills from pipe fitting, mechanical skills, electrics, fault finding and customer interaction
- This trade is varied, with every day a different challenge
- A full time position might be available for the right person following successful completion of the apprenticeship process