About the apprenticeship
Beaconplus is a growing company, which offers plenty of scope for progression. No previous experience is required and full training will be provided.
Beaconplus manages other businesses’ telecommunications and utilities services and costs. Beaconplus monitors usages and provides cost savings solutions.
The successful candidate will initially embark on an apprenticeship in Business and Administration and initial duties will include:
- Answering the phone
- Checking client bills for accuracy
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain the best contracts and prices for clients
- Communicating with clients and suppliers via email and telephone
- Organising documentation, including logging documents on the clients’ database records
- Ongoing monitoring of clients’ costs/bills and calculating savings
- Obtaining client meter readings via email/telephone
- Resolving client account issues
- Using software (spreadsheets and database) to record and analyse client data
Dependent on the performance the successful candidate’s job role will be expanded and responsibilities will be increased in line with ability. After successful completion of the 12 months’ apprenticeship, depending on performance, the candidate will be offered a permanent job.
Please note that there are a couple of apprenticeship vacancies to be filled immediately, but the company recruit new apprentices throughout the year.
The majority of the staff that the company have employed via the apprenticeship scheme have been offered permanent jobs and have progressed onto the NVQ level 3 qualification.
Any successful applicant that performs well during the apprenticeship period will subsequently be offered a permanent position with the potential opportunity to progress to Level 4.