Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
About Costain and your project.
This apprenticeship is typically 18 months to complete.
You will take responsibility for various administrative and office duties. Carry out all functions asked of you including, but not limited to;
- Typing, copying and filing
- Raising orders and completing works where required
- Manage effective communication with clients and stakeholders.
What will I be doing?
- Supporting Executive PA and the wider management team/providing cover in absences.
- Safely maintaining a work station including personal computer and telephone.
- Effective use of all office equipment.
- Booking of meeting rooms, travel bookings, ordering of stationery, organising meetings (including Skype), production of location chart for senior team/ad hoc requests.
- Answering telephone and e-mail enquiries.
- The post holder will be expected to keep a work diary outlining their training progress throughout the course of the apprenticeship.
APPLICANTS TO APPLY VIA THE COSTAINS WEB SITE CAREERS SECTION;
Possible full time opportunity for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship process