Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
The successful candidate will be carrying out all aspects of preparing and cooking food, from basic level, progressing to advanced.
If successful, daily duties will include:
- Learning how to cook a range of fresh dishes
- Preparing and cooking meat, fish and poultry for different dishes
- Preparing cakes, pastry and desserts
- Preparing and cooking pasta
- Cooking soups and sauces
No previous experience is required as full training and support will be provided by the employer and Total People, although good communication skills are a must!
- Ongoing employment as a Commis Chef or Chef De Partie on completion of the apprenticeship