About the apprenticeship
The Chester Grosvenor Hotel, located in Chester, is currently looking for a motivated and reliable person to join their friendly team as a Hospitality Apprentice.
The successful candidate will be carrying out all aspects of preparing and cooking food, from basic level, progressing to advanced.
If successful, daily duties will include:
- Learning how to cook a range of fresh dishes
- Preparing and cooking meat, fish and poultry for different dishes
- Preparing cakes, pastry and desserts
- Preparing and cooking pasta
- Cooking soups and sauces
No previous experience is required as full training and support will be provided by the employer and Total People although good communication skills are a must!
On a weekly basis you will be required to work between 30 and 40 hours per week.
- Full in house training will be provided by Senior Chefs together with the NVQ Level 2 in Professional Cookery delivered by Total People Ltd
- The apprenticeship will include NVQ in Professional Cookery, Technical Certificate, Functional Skills and Employment Rights and Responsibilities