About the apprenticeship
Victoria Street Dental Practice, Crewe has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motived person to join their team as a Dental Nurse Apprentice.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the provision and delivery of dental care to patients
- Assist with the efficient day-to-day running of the practice
- Keep the clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile
- Provide chair side assistance, ensuring that the correct equipment is available
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients in a friendly, helpful, and courteous manner
- Accurately complete patient clinical records as directed
- Observe patient confidentiality at all times
- Ensure adequate stocks of materials and other items within the surgery
- Liaise with reception to ensure smooth patient communications and transfer of records
- Attend and participate in practice meetings
- Complete training as required to develop your skills and abilities
Permanent position in the practice.