About the apprenticeship
Mill Dental Practice in Nantwich are currently looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Apprentice Dental Nurse to join their team.
You will be learning to assist with all clinical aspects within the surgery and reception in our friendly NHS/Private dental practice.
Full training will be provided.
Duties will include:
- Working chair side with the dentist and hygienist
- Some reception duties
Tasks and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the clinician in day to day patient care
- Following all cross-infection control procedures
- Keeping clinical areas and all equipment and instruments clean, tidy and sterile according to the practice’s health and safety and infection control procedures.
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients
- Handle all substances in accordance with health and safety policies
- Be familiar and comply with all health and safety rules and guidance
- Attend and participate in practice meetings
Employment is based on a DBS check and references.
The successful candidate must undertake any relevant immunisations needed to comply with national protocols.
The wage rate is a first-year apprentice rate, following this; the national living/minimum wage will apply.
To become a fully qualified Dental Nurse.