About the apprenticeship
The company are looking to recruit a level 2 apprentice to join their friendly team from September 2019.
Daily duties may include but are not limited to:
- To help ensure the safety and security of the children within the setting in line with the safeguarding and welfare requirements
- To be able to carry out child observations and use these to provide planned play experiences
- To extend children's interests, promoting learning and enjoyment in line with the EYFS
- The role will include becoming a key person, supporting children's physical care routines and working closely with their families
- To gain a recognised level 2 qualification and progress onto the level 3 EYE qualification for the right candidate