About the apprenticeship
ED Electrical Installation are looking for a motivated and reliable person to join their successful team.
As an Apprentice Electrician, you will be required to assist in all aspects of electrical work, whilst working towards the goal of becoming a fully qualified Electrician.
Duties will include:
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances
- Using hand tools and power tools
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
- Working at all time to strict health & safety procedures
Full time position considered for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship process.