About the apprenticeship
Do you love all things gadgets? Do you tinker around at home , taking apart & rebuilding items? If so then we have an ideal opportunity for you!
As part of this role you will be carrying out refurbishment on a range of mobile phones, including but not limited to; replacing LCDs, component replacement, hardware repairs, testing and grading mobile phones.
Duties to include:
- Kitting new and refurbished mobile phones
- Assisting the workshop engineers with mobile phone testing/refurbishment tasks
- Disassembly and reassembly/refurbishing mobile phones
- Ensuring goods are packaged correctly and ready to be dispatched in a timely manner
- Receiving and checking deliveries
- Counting and quality checking accessories e.g. chargers
- Once trained, repairing mobile phones ready for resale or return to customer
- Producing IMEI labels
- Working from a job sheet to complete daily tasks
You will work alongside experienced engineers who will provide training and guidance.
The role is on a full-time basis and the successful candidate will be based in our workshop
It is expected that following a successful apprenticeship, a full-time position may be made available.