Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
We are looking for a Children and Young People's Workforce Level 2 - Childcare Apprentice, to join our dedicated team at our beautiful day nursery in Stapeley ,Nantwich.
If you are passionate about play-based and child- initiated learning and creating an environment in which children of all ages thrive, come and join our motivated, enthusiastic and committed team.
Reporting to: Managers / Supervisors.
- Follow the EYFS. Observe, assess and plan for the learning of the children in the setting covering all 7 areas of development and ensure that all children are meeting their personal developmental goals and achieving the highest standard of learning available.
- Keep an up to date online learning journey of development for all of your key children.
- Implement the daily routine in your base room whist assisting children in their activities, including educational and creative projects.
- Supervise and assist children during meals and snacks ensuring they are a time of pleasant social sharing. Wash and change children as required.
Duties to include:
- Planning exciting and stimulating child-initiated and adult- led experiences indoors/outdoors for 0-5 year old's.
- Closely tracking children’s development, supporting parents partnerships, support nursery improvement plans.
- Following health and safety safeguarding policies.
- A full-time position may be available upon completion of the Apprenticeship.