About the apprenticeship
Roles and Responsibilities
The apprentice programme combines on the job training whilst working towards an Apprenticeship qualification in Business and Administration.
You will work in the Payroll department in the Support Centre in Warrington providing the team with administration support.
As part of this varied role, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Answering the phone and dealing with queries where appropriate
- Responding to email queries
- Ad hoc administrative duties, to include sorting and filing
- Be involved and support the payroll team in payroll related projects
- Data input of new starters and P45’s
- Processing of sickness and related sick notes
- Data Input of overtime and ad hoc payments
- Processing of leavers and holiday pay calculations
- Responding to enquiry forms from Department of Working Pension, Child Support Agency & Job Centre
- Full time position considered for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship process