About the apprenticeship
The role of the Apprentice Recruitment Administrator is to effectively manage all administration duties within the organization, answer calls and manage Consultants diaries.
You will be passionate with the ability to produce a consistently high result.
Duties to include:
- Managing the recruitment process for consultants
- Advertising openings on job boards
- Co-ordinating recruitment days with employers/ trainers/ trainees
- Manage applicant tracking, arranging interviews and offer letters
- Manage correspondence and communications to candidates including welcome packs
- Maintain and develop positive working relationships with internal and external clients
- General administration duties such as filing, photocopying and other ad-hock general office duties
- Managing the director’s diary and arranging appointments
- Answering all incoming calls into the office
- Ensuring filing is up to date
Ongoing development within the business.