About the apprenticeship
This apprenticeship will suite those with minimal to no recruitment experience with a keen interest to move into recruitment.
Your day to day duties may include:
- Answering the telephone and dealing with email enquiries
- Using our bespoke bookings and CRM system
- Interview preparation - sending of references, booking candidates for interview
- Promoting the company via Facebook and Twitter
- Prompt and accurate booking of staff
- Assisting with meeting the needs of clients and staff
- Outgoing telephone calls to clients
- Implementing recruitment and vetting procedures in line with company guidelines- Speaking to new and existing clients
- Other duties as reasonably directed
Recruitment is a varied and rewarding profession. If this position sounds like the role for you, please apply.
Starting hourly apprenticeship rate in line with the National Minimum Wage;
- Under 18 years - £4.35
- 18-20 years - £6.15
- 21-24 years - £7.70
- 25 years plus - £8.21
A full-time position and a rewarding career for the right candidate upon successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time.