Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
Smallwood Primary Academy is in the rural area of Smallwood, near Sandbach. The school are looking for a teaching assistant to train to a level 2 standard.
- The school are looking for a committed and dynamic learner to preferably work with key stage 2
- The role will entail working in the class alongside the teacher
- May include 1 to 1 responsibilities at times
- There will be a lunchtime cover requirement as part of this role
Skills and attributes required:
- Good communication skills
- Ready to learn
- To work independently and use initiative in school
Hours will be 6 per day 8.40am-3.10pm term time only. Holiday must be taken in school holidays.
Pay will be apprenticeship wage £3.90 per hour.
This is a rural setting so it would be advantageous to be a driver as there are no transport links to this setting.
This is a 12 month post starting September 2019.
The successful candidiate could be offered progression to level 3 support teaching and learning