About the apprenticeship
Bench Joiner – The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Working as part of a wider team in a factory environment
- Using complex and expensive machinery
- Assembling furniture using 3D CAD designs
- Maintaining a the same quality standards as those who have been in the business for 10+ years
- Using bench joinery tools e.g. hammer, drill etc
All tasks will have the relevant training and no previous experience is required, just a willingness to learn and develop skills.
As your skills grow, so will the level of work you are exposed too. Starting with the assembly of basic furniture and using simple machinery such as an Edgebander, developing over time to complex bespoke joinery work such as reception counters and complex machinery like operating a CNC. All skill increments come with a monetary increase.