About the apprenticeship
We are searching for apprentices to join us at our Runcorn Depot.
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right candidate to carry out a full Bus and Coach Automotive Apprenticeship, with the core job role expected to include much of the following tasks;
- Service and repair body and panels of bus / heavy motor vehicles
- Identifying faults and their rectification
- Carrying out standard mechanical and electrical servicing, repairs and maintenance
- Fitting and servicing parts
- Removing damaged parts as replace with new
- Using tools and equipment
- Testing and quality inspections
- Making sure vehicle and repairs comply with industry standards
- Keeping records of all work completed
- Complying with all company health & safety policies
- Other related activities as reasonable requested
Includes six weekly block release sessions at Manchester College, Openshaw
We are an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Full time position and rewarding career awaits the right person following successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time.