About the apprenticeship
Holidays 4 Golfers is a specialist travel company that has been in operation for 10 years.
The candidate will be required to work within of a small team in our office in Cheadle.
The job will require the candidate to complete administration tasks throughout the entire booking process of our clients journey; this will include being trained to carry out the following:
- Issue insurances and compile monthly records of the insurances that have been issued
- Record client payments on our booking system
- Produce monthly Excel spreadsheets for bookings made and for bookings that are travelling within the month
- Ensure that clients documents are correctly filed within our online records
- Process supplier payments for our reservations staff
- Produce statement of accounts for each clients booking
- Make sure all clients payments have been recorded against their booking
We are looking for a candidate that has a good eye for detail, is conscientious, can take instruction, and is willing to learn.
- 1st 3 months - £5.00 per hour
- 2nd 3 months - £5.25 per hour
- next 6 months - £5.50 per hour
£6.15 per hour for the next 12 months*
* we will review the candidates wages after 18 months.
Full time position considered for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finaces at the time.