About the apprenticeship
Ansa Environmental Services are looking to recruit Business Administration Apprentices to support their HR team.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to be involved in an administration role within the Human Resources team.
The role involves undertaking a range of administrative duties to support the day to day running of the department and will involve providing admin support to the HR team and liaising with people in all areas of the business.
Confidentiality is required due to the nature of the duties.
The job holder will process information using Microsoft word and Excel and other bespoke systems where accuracy is important.
Duties will include:
- Contact with internal and external people
- Providing admin support for the recruitment process
- Process correspondence received in the department
- Producing statistical data
- Deliver a high standard of customer service to all contacts
- We have a great track record of employing our apprentices who successfully complete their apprenticeship
- We are committed to investing in and developing our people