About the apprenticeship
Your role will be to support the Sales Team by providing administrative, general day-to-day assistance and dealing with telephone enquiries.
This will involve working closely with the Sales Team dealing with enquires from Mortgage Brokers and Estate Agents as well as liaising with other internal departments to ensure all tasks are carried out to the highest standards.
You will also be responsible for Sales Progression: you will closely monitor conveyancing instructions to ensure each case completes and that we maintain a high completion ratio.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the Internal Sales Team and their clients
- Use LMS websites, CRM and LMS reporting and MI tools effectively
- Take responsibility for issues that arise from accounts as well as cases and ensure they are resolved in a timely fashion to the satisfaction of all parties
- Dealing with general enquires from Mortgage Brokers about our product also promoting the USP’s and providing comparison quotations
- Identify and increase opportunities with existing accounts whilst developing relationships at various levels
- Provide support and training for our Estate Agency and Broker network for the LMS Select website and other products, services and systems
- Ensure delivery of best practice standards to both internal and external customers and provide input to the development of best practice
- Perform other tasks on an ad-hoc basis as required by management
- Be expected to deliver on your objectives and with the full support of the business exceed those objectives agreed between you and your manager
- Full-time position for the right person following successful completion of the apprenticeship process