About the apprenticeship
Ansa Environmental Services are looking to recruit Business Administration Apprentices to join their team.
The role involves undertaking a range of administrative duties to support the operational service areas including Waste and Street Cleansing, Parks and Grounds and Fleet Services.
The job holder will process information using Microsoft and other applications where accuracy is important.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with internal and external people both face-to-face and by telephone in order to deliver an efficient customer service
- Processing of invoices
- Dealing with accounts and financial data
- Vehicle hire
- Motor related insurance claims
- Other correspondence
- We have a great track record of employing our apprentices who successfully complete their apprenticeship
- We are committed to investing in and developing our people