About the apprenticeship
Family legal are now looking to expand our team by recruiting a business administration apprentice to cover secretarial and reception duties.
In the role you will carry out a variety of administrative tasks within the practice.
Duties to include:
- To be the face of the practice as the receptionist
- To deal promptly with all incoming telephone calls and clients attending for face to face meetings
- To effectively manage electronic diaries
- To provide the highest level of customer service to clients
- To deal with incoming/ outgoing post efficiently
- To audio type Undertake photocopying and filing Archiving of files
- Be friendly and approachable and to work well as part of a team
- To attend and contribute to team meetings
- Undertake additional tasks as required
- General filing with excellent organisational skills
- Uphold a professional work ethic
- Future development in the business