About the apprenticeship
Pear Tree Primary School is an exciting place to work! We believe in a rich and varied curriculum for our learners, we believe every child should enjoy their learning journey and be supported to be the very best they can be, every day. We are looking to appoint a new colleague to join our happy team.
Are you full of energy and enthusiasm? Do you want to be part of a thriving school who will offer you a network of support and training opportunities?
This is an apprentice teaching assistant’s post, to start in September 2019.
- We need you to support children in the classroom
- Help with a full range of classroom and playground based activity
- The successful candidate will be working closely with the children to support their educational needs
- You need to be able to take direction from your teacher and work closely with older colleagues
You must be patient and caring and be a good team player.
Previous experience of working with primary aged children would be helpful.
Applicants will need to use their initiative and adapt quickly and intuitively to the needs of the child as well as being willing to work hard in a very busy school environment.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Interest and enthusiasm for working with children and supporting learning
- Interested working with primary aged children
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Progression on to a Level 3 apprenticeship for the right candidate