Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
The applicant will be a confident and enthusiastic individual that wants to join our growing team in Whitefield and help us provide Olympic-standard Customer Service for all our clients across the organisation.
You will work alongside our Olympic Directors who share a passion for all children to have the opportunity to stay active through swimming and gymnastics, whilst working in a fast-paced and fun environment as part of a team.
We are looking for someone who is well-presented and understands the importance of excellent customer service. This role will give you the opportunity to become a Level 2 Qualified Customer Service Advisor to widen your knowledge and experience, whilst working within our dynamic Head Office Customer Service Centre.
Some perks of joining the team are; Subsidised Gym Membership, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, Perk box and uniform provided.
Located near Metro links, Bus Routes and Major Motorways. M45 7TA post code
- Answer inbound telephone enquiries relating to our Swimming and Gymnastics lessons, including taking bookings and payments through our bespoke computerised booking system
- Manage web and email enquiries relating to our Swimming and Gymnastics lessons
- Accurately maintain customer data within our booking system, including sending out electronic communications to customers via email and text message
- Outbound calls to existing customers enrolled on our Swimming and Gymnastics programmes
- Help maintain effective communication across the organisation utilising our internal online social network
- Admin tasks to support the customer journey for all our clients
- Handle telephone enquiries for all other areas of the business
- Learning Internal Company processes and Policies
- Complaint Handling & Resolution
- Meet and greet our SwimStars Customers at reception to sign them in for their lessons
- Opportunity to view our Swimming & Gymnastic Lessons
Office Opening Hours are;
Monday - Thursday: 08.30-19.00
Saturday: 08.30-12.00 (you will be required to work 1 in 4)
Full time position for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time.