About the apprenticeship
The main purpose of the role is to assist with the preparation of dental associate accounts for the dental operations and provide assistance to more senior dental accounts staff.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of dental associate accounts
- Inputting of client data into the accounts production system
- Preparation of adjusted profits to HMRC guidelines
- Preparation of files for the Associates and managers to review
- Provide support to the accounts seniors and managers
- Processing the amendments of the accounts following review
- Contacting clients directly as required
- Candidates will be expected to attend college and study towards the The Association of Accounting Technician's qualification
Reporting to - Senior Accountants/Managers and Associates.
Progression to further apprenticeship programmes.