Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
The following duties will be:
- You will be meeting and greeting clients up on arrival
- Sterilizing and Cleaning of equipment ready to use on patients
- Following hygiene procedures as per (HTM 01-05 standards)
- Compliance with health and safety procedures during training and practical
- Assisting our trained dental nurse
- Assisting the dentist (Shadowing, monitoring and observing)
- Chairside assistance including passing of correct instruments
- Stock rotation and control making sure we have all the equipment needed to perform the treatments
- General cleaning of the surgeries
You will be a direct representation of our practice and your role as a dental nurse is essential to the day to day running of the practice. Someone who would fit in to our established, friendly team is crucial.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, full-time employment may become available.