About the apprenticeship
As part of a smaller company, you will the opportunity to gain experience in other key areas of the business and have the flexibility to implement your own creative ideas.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and implement digital activity across a variety of platforms
- Access to company social media accounts; LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- PPC campaigns (AdWords, Facebook)
- Access to accounts on Amazon and eBay. To work with our existing E-commerce site
- Website management including active SEO and increasing engagement
- Implement email marketing (Mailchimp)
- Utilise CRM system
- Website News / Blog creation (SEO purposes)
- Website Featured Products
- Press Releases
- Google Analytics
- Create new adverts for use in written publications
- Assistance with stand design for trade shows (FIT Show)
To carry out the duties listed above you may be required to use a wide variety of skills in the process.
These may include copy writing, photography, use of InDesign software, Photoshop and all Microsoft Office programmes.
This will also require liaising and working with different departments within the business. Full training and support will be given.
Ongoing development within the business.