Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
Himalayas Tea, Northenden are an established and respected business operating from a quaint retail location on Palatine Road. The business is searching for an enthusiastic individual with a genuine interest and knowledge of social media technology and excellent communication skills to undertake a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship.
Core apprentice activity will include:
- Creating and updating content used across a variety of digital media including, facebook, twitter, web etc.
- Communicating with clients, answering enquiries
- Research, prepare and develop media messages
- Carry out marketing campaigns
- Load content images
- View and act upon trends
- Communicating with existing /perspective new clients
- Updating database
- Other general marketing activities
- Assist as requested with day to day retail business
- Other related tasks as reasonably requested
This is a very supportive employer!
- This is an 18 months fixed contract, a full time position may be available following successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time