About the apprenticeship
CLD Fencing are looking for an Engineering Apprentice to join their team based in Sandbach.
Full training to be provided by CLD Fencing and Total People.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidates will deal with and undertake various aspects of engineering within their steel fabrications environment which will include:
- Operating, inspecting and maintaining a range of different tools and machinery
- Setting up and adjusting machinery
- Making sure a quality product is produced
- Following Health and Safety regulations at all times
- Working to the cutting lists for welding
- Following work sheets from drawings
It is expected that following a successful apprenticeship, a full time position will be made available for the right candidate.