About the apprenticeship
This role is within the Finance department within our Free Trade Multiple team with a sales portfolio over £170m. This team work closely with the Sales teams to assist on all financial matters.
The role will involve the following:
- Analysing data to add value and improve profit margins
- Supporting the retro process end to end, including creation of routine retro reporting, payment processing and balance sheet reconciliations for FTM customers
- Taking responsibility over a variety of weekly and monthly reports
- Reviewing the profitability of our customer accounts and liaising with the sales and accountants to improve performance
- Supporting Commercial accountants (Stephen Shaw and Sophie Adamson)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Trainee Analyst who would like a career in finance and to further their studies as the package includes study support. Key skills required:
Starting salary is £16k with £500 increases for each exam passed.
Full time and a possible career for the right candidate following succesful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time.