About the apprenticeship
You will be part of a team that will ensure we deliver a high level of service to all our lender clients when managing their conveyancing panel.
You will be required to deliver your responsibilities within specified timescales and at the highest quality to assist LMS in meeting its agreed service levels. To ensure that all processing is completed quickly and efficiently you may be required to work closely with teams across LMS.
Specific tasks will include:
- Assist in the process of vetting law firm applications to join lender panels
- Support the Audit and Performance Review process
- Collate and conduct ongoing due diligence checks on all law firms, monitoring Risk and Performance
- Identify and highlight any data discrepancies to a Senior/Team Leader
- Contribute to the wider Supplier Management Team day to day activities as directed
- Ensure all general panel management records are reflective of the actual situation based upon the last piece of information or documentation received
- Meet service levels
- Undertake further training if required
- Supporting other departments within the business when required
- Maintain security and confidentiality of all appropriate information, systems and Company property to ensure the integrity of the business
Potential for a full-time position for the right person following successful completion of the apprenticeship process.