About the apprenticeship
David of Duke Street, Macclesfield is searching for a Hairdressing Apprentice to join them in their friendly salon. A first class apprenticeship awaits the successful candidate resulting in the awarding of a level 2 nationally recognised apprenticeship.
You will be trained in most areas of hairdressing including styling, colouring and cutting as well as gaining valuable experience in working as part of a close knit team, improving customer service skills, working also on reception.
Core / Main duties will include;
- Shampooing/Conditioning hair
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Greeting clients
- Making refreshments
- Answering the telephone
- Making and booking appointments
- Preparing clients for further services/treatments
- Reception work
- Full time position considered for the right candidate on successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time