Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
David of Duke Street, Macclesfield is searching for a Hairdressing Apprentice to join them in their friendly salon. A first class apprenticeship awaits the successful candidate resulting in the awarding of a level 2 nationally recognised apprenticeship.
You will be trained in most areas of hairdressing including styling, colouring and cutting as well as gaining valuable experience in working as part of a close knit team, improving customer service skills, working also on reception.
Core / Main duties will include;
- Shampooing/Conditioning hair
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Greeting clients
- Making refreshments
- Answering the telephone
- Making and booking appointments
- Preparing clients for further services/treatments
- Reception work
- Full time position considered for the right candidate on successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time