About the apprenticeship
Lindsay Howard, Tytherington, Macclesfield are searching for a Hairdressing Apprentice. You will gain first-hand experience in a busy salon with full training provided by the business and our chosen training provider, Total People leading to a full apprenticeship in Hairdressing at Level 2.
As an Apprentice Hairdresser you will be trained various aspects of hairdressing including;
- Shampooing/Conditioning hair
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Greeting clients
- Making refreshments
- Answering the telephone
- Making and booking appointments
- Preparing clients for further services/treatments
The role will involve long periods being active therefore a good level of physical fitness and stamina is required.
- Full time position considered for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship and based on company finances at the time