About the apprenticeship
- General management, monitoring and controlling project production, project costs and cost reporting, and assist in the preparation of monthly valuations
- Co-ordinate and manage site activities during the ongoing construction process
- Deliver projects from pre- start to completion including all handover documentation required at the close of the project. Build and maintain good relationships with the customer, suppliers, and project consultants
- Develop and maintain construction programmes and Contractor Reports
- Reports to Directors and Senior staff on project performance when required including programme, costs, variations etc.
- Assist and help plan and allocate Maysand labour on a weekly basis
- Liaise with the Purchasing Department to ensure that key or special materials are ordered in a timely and most cost-effective manner
- Ensure detailed site diaries/records are completed
- Review the project programme with the Site Foreman at least once a week and ensure that the programme is being met. Identify any potential issues and if necessary revise the programme to reflect any changes
- Liaise with the Construction Director when needed if significant changes are likely or occur to ensure that these are managed as best as possible to maintain the efficiency of the site
- Liaise with the client HSE and Maysand’s HSE Consultants to ensure we have up to date information and consult when needed for special advice
- By example, set the highest possible standards of leadership in promotion of HS&E procedures and best practice, ensuring compliance with Company procedures and legal obligations
- Ensure that all subcontractors take appropriate steps to follow Maysand’s procedures and processes and work safely always
- Ensure as built and O&M manuals are submitted to client on completion
Full time position within the company.