About the apprenticeship
At Carden Park Hotel, we are proud to launch our F and B Hospitality Academy, which will be delivered in our four star luxury Cheshire hotel, complete with AA Rosette awarded restaurant, two championship golf courses and award winning spa.
At Carden Park Hotel, we pride ourselves in delivering the very best experience for our guests and that involves having the very best hospitality team.
Duties will include:
- Working in a range of departments within the hotel and learning all aspects of the department and supporting serving the customer
- Customer service skills working with the public each day to deliver exceptional service
- Teamwork and learning about the business and the requirements of the department
- Learning about the operation and how to run the section of the department and learning how to communicate with the other departments within the hotel
- Learning about the products sold in each department and how to sell these
Within your apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop your hospitality skills by following a training structure where you will gain experience within the following areas:
- Redmond’s AA rosette awarded fine dining restaurant
- The Vines restaurant which is inspired by our on-site vineyard
- Jacks bar - Our exclusive clubhouse restaurant
- Morgan’s Bar, which includes the Terrace, the Orangery and conference bars
And Conference and Banqueting where we hold weddings, functions, celebration dinners and award evenings together with conferences and meetings.
Working to the latest industry Standard, The academy is being delivered in partnership with Total People and you will have the additional support of a Carden Park Hotel employee mentor.
If you are as passionate about having a career in hospitality as we are, we would love to hear from you.
Please Note: Carden Park Hotel is located in a remote location and subsequently no public transport is available to use.
Although a staff bus is provided for staff living in the Wrexham area, candidates outside of this area should consider how they will get to work. Consideration should be given to shift patterns which include early starts, late evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Upon completion of our Hospitality Academy, you will have the opportunity to discuss with our HR team, the specific area of Carden Park Hotel that you would like as your permanent placement