About the apprenticeship
The Inn At Huxley is a brand new pub-restaurant in Huxley, West Cheshire. They are currently looking for a motivated and reliable person to join their friendly team as a Hospitality Apprentice.
The successful candidate will be fully trained on all aspects of front of house employment.
If successful daily duties will include:
- Laying tables to a silver service standard
- Carrying plates and drinks trays professionally
- Service skills to an advanced standard & unparalleled in rural Cheshire
- Bartending skills and cocktails
- Beer, wine and spirits training
No previous experience is required as full training and support will be provided by the employer and Total People although good communication skills are a must!
On a weekly basis you will be required to work between 30 and 40hrs per week, own transport is essential due to location.
- Ongoing employment as a Commis Chef or chef de partie for the right candidate