Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
The Inn At Huxley is a brand new pub-restaurant in Huxley, West Cheshire. They are currently looking for a motivated and reliable person to join their friendly team as a Hospitality Apprentice.
The successful candidate will be fully trained on all aspects of front of house employment.
If successful daily duties will include:
- Laying tables to a silver service standard
- Carrying plates and drinks trays professionally
- Service skills to an advanced standard & unparalleled in rural Cheshire
- Bartending skills and cocktails
- Beer, wine and spirits training
No previous experience is required as full training and support will be provided by the employer and Total People although good communication skills are a must!
On a weekly basis you will be required to work between 30 and 40hrs per week, own transport is essential due to location.
- Ongoing employment as a Commis Chef or chef de partie for the right candidate