About the apprenticeship
The ideal candidate must have a passion for the food industry, have a good working attitude and be reliable.
In return, you will be working to a full structured apprenticeship programme, which will be delivered with the core working activities centered around most of the following:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Keeping preparation at the right level, making sure that food is served promptly
- Monitoring food production to ensure consistent quality and portion size
- Monitoring stock / supplies
- Following relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines
- Other kitchen/housekeeping duties as reasonably requested
This opportunity provides an entry level opportunity to grow into the position.
- Ongoing development within our business as a valued employee