Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
The ideal candidate must have a passion for the food industry, have a good working attitude and be reliable.
In return, you will be working to a full structured apprenticeship programme, which will be delivered with the core working activities centered around most of the following:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Keeping preparation at the right level, making sure that food is served promptly
- Monitoring food production to ensure consistent quality and portion size
- Monitoring stock / supplies
- Following relevant hygiene, health & safety guidelines
- Other kitchen/housekeeping duties as reasonably requested
This opportunity provides an entry level opportunity to grow into the position.
- Ongoing development within our business as a valued employee