Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
We're looking for someone to come and support our IT staff. This role will touch on all aspects of IT, operating in a technically advanced and cloud based IT infrastructure. You will be working alongside a well established IT team where you will be able to learn rapidly and be given the opportunity to flourish.
This is the perfect position for someone starting their IT career.
- Installing and repairing PCs, printers, network components
- Maintaining network infrastructure
- Supporting staff with office applications
- Logging and reporting bugs, resolving where possible
- Creating data driven reports in C# and excel
- Gathering work specifications
Applicants must be aware of the rural location and be confident that they will be able to travel to their apprenticeship daily.
Mon - Fri, 9-5. 30 minute lunch. £4 p/h
Full time position and career for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time.