About the apprenticeship
We're looking for someone to come and support our IT staff. This role will touch on all aspects of IT, operating in a technically advanced and cloud based IT infrastructure. You will be working alongside a well established IT team where you will be able to learn rapidly and be given the opportunity to flourish.
This is the perfect position for someone starting their IT career.
- Installing and repairing PCs, printers, network components
- Maintaining network infrastructure
- Supporting staff with office applications
- Logging and reporting bugs, resolving where possible
- Creating data driven reports in C# and excel
- Gathering work specifications
Applicants must be aware of the rural location and be confident that they will be able to travel to their apprenticeship daily.
Mon - Fri, 9-5. 30 minute lunch. £4 p/h
Full time position and career for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time.