About the apprenticeship
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to start a working career with a good level of training being given and the chance to study alongside work. The nature of the role affords individuals to gain an understanding of how a business is run as during the course of their training there is exposure to every department including sales, finance, design, and warehouse.
Previous work experience is not necessary but is desirable, full training is offered. The requirement to have achieved the relevant GCSE qualifications (or equivalent) is important and only applicants who have achieved this will be considered.
The role for which full training will be given will be varied and include but is not limited to the following key activities:
- Computer work including product knowledge
- Sales ledger & Microsoft Excel
- Picking & packing jobs for despatch
- Safe loading/handling/unloading of all stock
- Adhere to Health & Safety processes and procedures including manual handling
Apprenticeship Duration: 12 months or upon Sure's confirmation that the apprentice is seen as a proven, long-term employee; whichever happens soonest.
Please note: This is a very supportive employer.
- Depending on performance & preferences there are several options & many opportunities.