About the apprenticeship
An exciting opportunity to train as multi-skilled, Electrical & Instrumentation, maintenance engineer within the pharmaceutical industry.
We are looking for an eager apprentice to join our site services maintenance team at our Holmes Chapel manufacturing facility, where you’ll be responsible for:
- Routine electrical maintenance and instrument calibration associated with key pharmaceutical services and production equipment
- Breakdown resolution, fault finding and root cause analysis
- Driving continued technical improvements
- Ensuring engineering compliance within a highly regulated industry
Through a combination of college education and on-site practical experience you will develop a high level of technical knowledge, enabling you to work within a fast-moving production environment with a strong Health and Safety attitude.
You will learn to use you own initiative to solve complex problems and provide positive support to cross-functional teams who aim to continually improve the sites efficiency.
- Progression within the Maintenance team up to senior management level, Project Engineering team or other technical support functions
- Ability to transition into an operational management role
- Excellent salary progression throughout the Apprenticeship