About the apprenticeship
Totally Local Company delivers a diverse range of frontline services for private and public businesses across the Stockport Borough and beyond. We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Marketing and Communications team, benefiting from 8 days paid bank holidays, plus generous annual leave entitlement and pension scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop marketing and communication skills in a large organisation.
You will be part of a small yet highly active team; receiving real direct experience of the full marketing mix, helping you to develop your skills, knowledge and portfolio.
Duties will include:
- Creating engaging content for internal audiences
- Assisting with the development of the company website
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of social media plans
- Assisting with internal and external campaigns, including updating CRM
- Designing marketing collateral
- Providing support on internal and external events
- A good level of maths and English
- Excellent computer skills: Ability to use Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A demonstrable creative flare
- Ability to work on multiple projects
Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is not essential but is desirable.
This position pays the National Minimum Wage based on the successful candidates age.
Full time position considered for the right candidate following successful completion of the apprenticeship process