About the apprenticeship
IMPORTANT: Only candidates with experience within a toddler room and already hold a Level 2 Childcare Award, wanting to carry on to complete a Level 3 Apprenticeship will be suitable to apply.
Due to increased numbers in the toddler room the setting is recruiting for a mature Nursery Nurse Apprentice to complete a Level 3 Early Years Award.
The successful candidate must be experienced and dedicated to childcare, core duties will include:
- Caring for children providing a stimulating enjoyable experience
- Communicating clearly and effectively with families
- Creative with ideas for activities
- Understand and work to all child and company safety requirements
- Deliver good teaching and learning
- Eventually responsibility will be held for opening and closing the setting
The National Minimum Wage will be paid for this role based on the following current hourly rates;
16-17 years - £4.55, 18-20 years - £6.45, 21-24 years - £8.20, 25 years - £8.72