About the apprenticeship
The suitable candidate will be fully involved in caring and providing a nurturing and stimulating environment for children birth to 5 years.
Roles will include-
- Supporting children with meal times
- Hygiene routines and ensuring children are safe and supervised at all times.
- The candidate will also be involved in providing a variety of activities for children
- Messy play
- Supporting outdoor physical activity
- All linking with the EYFS curriculum.
The candidate will be working as part of a team in an established setting
Potential level 3 Apprenticeship in Early Years.