Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
We are continually striving for growth, and reward success with regular social team outings, Summer and Christmas parties and a rich calendar of industry events. Our employer brand values are: Integrity, Positivity, Collaboration and Care. So, if this is what you would like to see in your employer, and what you can give in return – get in touch now!
- Working within an award-winning medical device manufacturing company
- Full in house training programme
- Annual leave of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Generous company pension scheme
- Opportunity for rapid career progression post-qualification
- Regular investment in internal and external training, including the opportunity to work towards higher level qualifications
- Annual Christmas profit related bonus
- Life insurance 3 x times salary
We are looking for an Apprentice Production Engineer to be part of our expanding Production team. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Assembly and test of Lynton products including laser-based cosmetic and medical devices
- Working to ISO13485 quality procedures via standardised build and supporting tests
- Completion of QS documentation according to operational procedures.
- Ensuring that correct stock procedures related to acquisition and retrieval of items from stores are followed
- Preparation and provision of status reports as required
- Ensuring 5S framework and lean principles are maintained within the Production area
- Compliance with all site regulations
It is expected that following a successful apprenticeship, a full time position will be made available.