Please note this vacancy has expired and is no longer accepting applications. To view our current live vacancies that are similar to this one, please click on the button below to search related vacancies.Show related vacancies
About the apprenticeship
The successful applicant will be working in the admin office and our training centre office carrying out a wide range of related tasks which will include;
- Receiving and making calls
- Dealing and distribution of post
- Inputting data
- PC Usage with Microsoft packages
- Supporting members of the admin / teaching team
- Dealing with face to face and email enquiries from occupants of the school, parents and members of the general public
A full apprenticeship training programme will be provided. Look online for further details about the school: www.st-margarets.warrington.gov.uk
The post holder may reasonably be expected to undertake other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility that may be allocated.
Possible full time position considered for the right candidates following successful completion of the apprenticeship process based on available budget at the time.